New refrigeration solutions for 7-Eleven convenience stores
Reitan Convenience has 2200 stores in seven countries. It is one of the largest convenience companies in Europe and has a leading market position in all the countries they operate in. Viessmann has agreed to provide refrigeration solutions to all Reitan 7-Eleven stores throughout Europe. One of the first renovations took place in a 7-Eleven located in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Viessmann and Reitan Denmark worked closely together to find the best solutions considering refrigeration solutions and aesthetics.
– We wanted to really focus on what the store should look and feel like, says Henrik Thomassen. He works as a Convenience Manager at Viessmann.
Customer feedback mattered
One of the things Reitan Denmark and Viessmann really wanted to emphasize was to present the products in a way that the customers will actually buy them. To achieve this, they decided to ask for their customers’ opinion.
– What were the products they liked, what kind of products would they like to see in the future and so on, Thomassen says.
– When they mentioned an item, we then decided how to present it to make the best possible sales, he continues.
First of many to come
A tangible benefit of the new system is the fact that it produces less heat and noise.
– When a customer enters a store, the environment should feel pleasant. There should not be much noise and the temperature should be comfortable, Thomassen says.
As this was one of the first 7-Eleven refrigeration renovations, it will serve as an example for the upcoming projects.
– With this project, we provide guidelines on how to renovate the next stores, Thomassen concludes.
Viessmann is one of the leading European manufacturers of commercial refrigeration and clean room solutions, renowned for their energy efficiency and sustainability together with ease of use and maintenance. Viessmann's refrigeration product and service portfolio includes remote and plug-in refrigeration cabinets, refrigeration systems and cold and clean room solutions as well as accessories and related services. The refrigeration products are manufactured at Viessmann factories in Germany and Finland and are represented by local sales offices in 18 countries throughout Europe, backed up by an extensive network of partner companies.